Attribution Non-commercial No Derivatives (by-nc-nd)
"Imagine, for a moment, the imagination. Here’s a list of ten or so things that live there.
1. The weather forecast
2. That little song that won’t get out of your brain.
3. The entire planned and unplanned future dragging its history behind it.
4. What the cat is thinking.
5. The taste of red licorice when you’re not eating it, and maybe even when you are.
6. Every reason for everything.
7. Everywhere you aren’t.
8. Alexander’s Horned Sphere
9. Scenarios of worry
10. The ‘security’ of Homeland Security, and the ‘homeland’, too—Dale Rogers would be there, don’t you think, and girls in pigtails, the chorus from Oklahoma!, crepe paper streamers and red gingham tablecloths, while the band so merry merry plays...."