Some archive (>10 years old) programs are not reachable through the search engine. They can be found at www.radio4all.net/files/pub Your support is essential if the service is to continue, there are bandwidth bills to pay every month and failing disk drives to replace. Volunteers do the work, but disk drives and bandwidth are not free. Click on this bar to contribute, even a dollar helps.
 
Program Information
 Third Paradigm  
 
 Regular Show
 
 Tereza Coraggio  
 For non-profit use only.
 Attribution Non-commercial (by-nc) 
 No Advisories - program content screened and verified.
Examines global wealth starting with the 50 richest people, who are one in 100 million, and the Bilderbergers, quoting from the radio show Unwelcome Guests. Then goes to one in 100,000 with an excerpt called Adjusted Income by Daniel Handler, aka Lemony Snicket. Discusses Michael Parenti's distinction between a structuralist and a functionalist.
Third Paradigm is written, performed, and produced by Tereza Coraggio. Please contact at tereza(at)thirdparadigm.org with comments or if airing this show.

Multimedia transcripts and all things web are produced by Mike Scirocco. This episode is posted at http://www.thirdparadigm.org/3p_065.php.

Music: Moonflower by Keiko Matsui from Deep Blue, Stumbling in the Dark by The Jayhawks from Rainy Day Music.
Reads Part Two, X from Ranier Maria Rilke's Sonnets to Orpheus, a poem by Anna Akhmatova, and tells a Native American story. Plays a video by 33rd Degree called The Banker. Engages in visual economics by plotting net assets by population: if one inch = $100,000, it would require paper 11 miles long to plot the Walton's assets. 10% of the world would have assets around an inch, while the other 90% would barely register.

 3P-065 Who Rules the World? Download Program Podcast
Broadcast quality
00:29:16 English 2010-12-19
 Santa Cruz, CA
  View Script
    
3P-065 Who Rules the World?  00:29:16  128Kbps mp3
(27MB) Stereo
374 Download File...